Thursday, February 6, 2014

Mornings

Mornings are always an adventure and quite often a surprise. Gone are the days of enjoying a quiet breakfast where I could gather my thoughts and prepare for the day ahead.

Yesterday, while drinking my breakfast smoothie (I have been eating these in the morning as they are easy to transfer around and if something comes up, I can put it in the frig and eat it later) and cleaning up Henry's breakfast, I enjoyed the serenade of one of the new toys Abuelo brought back from China!


Henry has become obsessed with this toy. Here is what else he likes to do in the morning with it...


The last couple mornings have had been interrupted by poopy diapers. For two days in a row Evelyn didn't even make it to the changing table. She went right into the bathtub and soon after was sound asleep. Today, she was in the jumper for about 10 minutes. I smelled something...I was speechless when I picked her up. Below is the picture of what I saw when I pictured up Evelyn. Look at your own risk.















No comments:

Post a Comment