Thursday, May 15, 2014

The past week



This afternoon Henry informed me that he made dinner. I asked him what he made. He made spaghetti and a hamburger...it's the Foot Book wrapped in a bamboo placemat wrapped in a foam placemat...it was delicious!

Whenever it is raining and we have an umbrella, Henry insists on holding it. This is one of the few times he actually held it up. Most of the time he just dragged it on the ground and laughed.

Here is my first attempt at pig tales...I think I nailed it! So does Evelyn!

Evelyn desperately wants to move. She is pulling herself up on things and is able to stand with ease while leaning against walls, chairs, or her pack-n-play! She will be walking in no time!

Evelyn and Henry have developed one part of their relationship that seems to work pretty well - Evelyn loves to be served and Henry loves to serve! We'll see how long this beautifulness lasts!



No comments:

Post a Comment