Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Smith Christmas

Our annual Smith Family Christmas party was tons of fun! Below are some of the highlights from the night!



My nephew, Carter. The boy likes his green beans!


For a good part of the night Henry was obsessed with chasing his cousin, Kyler, around. The picture below is what Henry did when he finally caught him. Apparently, he just wanted a hug.



 Here is a table of my cousins. Henry ran over there to sit on a chair by them. You can just make out the top of his head. He is on his way to the bag of chips behind him. He proceeded to grab it and dump them all out on the floor!


 Henry and Annie enjoying some dinner.



All the kids had a blast playing on a small flight of stairs! You would have thought it was the hottest Christmas toy of the year with the way they were obsessed with climbing, sliding, and jumping on them. 





The gift of the night was a stick man given to my dad from my cousin. Years ago, when my cousin was probably in his low teens, my dad wrapped up a small, self made, stick man and gave it to him. This was his payback!

No comments:

Post a Comment