Monday, September 16, 2013

Bright Beginnings

Henry and I were at the library this morning for our weekly story time, but when we got there we found that they weren't having it. Instead there was Bright Beginnings - which I will happily promote - It was a pleasant thing to stumble upon as it is a free program put on by the public school system! They have one of these every day throughout the various school districts. Henry and I showed up after they were already 30 minuetes in. Normally, they spend about 40 minutes just having free time for the kids to play, then they have a snack and read a story. In total it last about an hour, but you are free to come and go whenever. I think we will be adding this to our normal routine of fun stuff to do! If you have pre-kindergarten kids I encourage you to check this out at www.kentisd.org. They have a schedule under Bright Beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment