Saturday, September 21, 2013

Oh how blessed we are

Life is full of moments. Today was full of moments from God showing me how blessed I am.

Had my dad, mom, and Annie up at 6am to come out to South Haven to cheer me on in a triathlon in CRAZY wind and cold.  Have the physical ability just to simply compete in triathlons.  Finished well, without injury.  Was able to spend some time with my cousins Amie and James, Unlce Mike and Aunt Terri, and Pastor Todd Dykstra of Maranatha Bible Church. On the drive home, I got to enjoy seeing Annie get a much deserved nap, and watch Henry and Evelyn sleep almost the entire ride back - which is 100% innocence personified and incredibly addictive to watch even though nothing is happening.  Once home, I enjoyed a long, hot shower, but not before having Evelyn sleep on my chest and Henry demanding to cuddle with us.  Finished the day with pizza, playing with Henry, and watching football!!





No comments:

Post a Comment