Thursday, October 17, 2013

I was not expecting that

By now you grow accustomed to having surprises while changing diapers - thrashing feet and hands in poop (not mine own for anyone wondering), various colors and consistencies, the surprise bowl movement while the diaper is off. I recently had one surprise that I really did not see coming: it was a lazy day - it was around lunch time and Henry was still in his sleeper. I brought him upstairs to change his diaper. I take his sleeper off and drape it over his chair, but while I am moving it, I hear the loud thud of something falling out of his sleeper and hitting the floor. My immediate thought was, that sounded wooden - how hard is that poop?! Thankfully that was not the case. At some point during the day, Henry had unzipped his sleeper, stuffed a wooden train caboose puzzle piece in his sleeper, and zipped his sleeper back up. Of all the things to expect while changing a diaper, that was not one of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment