Friday, October 4, 2013

Today's highlights

Had pandora playing and Henry kept wanting to step on my feet and have me "dance" around, especially when Whitney Houston's "I wanna dance with somebody" came on. 

Several times throughout the day Henry desperately wanted me to sit down so he could back up, sit on my lap or on the floor in front of me and play with whatever toy he had in his hands. 

We went to the store and Henry figured out how to say "I know", which he said the entire walk through the parking lot. Still don't know what it was that he knew. 

After getting home from the store, Henry couldn't walk inside before he said "goodbye" to an earwig crawling on the ground. 

Henry had diarrhea twice. The second time was around 7:00pm. He also developed a bad diaper rash which was really bothering him, so he and I took about a 30 minute bath which consisted mostly of Henry spraying the shower head up into the air and laughing or spraying himself in the face or the shower wall. 

Evelyn slept a lot, spit up a couple times, and is making eye contact and moving her head from side to side. 

Ended the day by holding Evelyn while Annie read Curious George and Go Dog Go to Henry. She put him to bed around 8:30 and is now cleaning up dinner. We will probably follow within an hour. It's a great Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment