Sunday, October 20, 2013

Quinoa and egg sandwich

This is one of my absolute favorite things to eat!  It has everything you want in a lunch. It's super quick and easy to make, doesn't have a lot of cleanup, and it is delicious!!

I toast a Qrunch quinoa burger and two pieces of multigrain bread, slice some white cheddar cheese (which Henry gets a few slices of - how do you say no to a toddler with outstretched arms repeatedly saying "cheese please"), fry an egg, and add some mustard! Yum yum!! One of the best things I've ever tasted - and all organic non gmo - can't beat it!

You don't need to add anything else to it. However, I have topped it with some sliced tomato, green pepper, mushrooms, and salsa before. That makes a little bit of a messy sandwich, but it's just sooooo goooood!




1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Cameron. I have a question about your blog. Could you email me when you get chance? Thanks!

    cameronvsj1@gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete